Follow us on Instagram: @CornellFertility
COVID-19 Schedule Modifications:
Effective March 28, 2020, all weekend monitoring is by appointment only.
Effective March 30, 2020, all satellite office visits, including monitoring visits, are by appointment only.
Current patients: Call (646) 962-2764 to reach an on-call physician after regular business hours.
Office Locations and Contact Information
Upper East Side (Main Office)
Garden City, Long Island
Mount Kisco, Westchester County
255 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
Site physicians: Dr. Samantha Pfeifer, Dr. David E. Reichman and Dr. Nigel Pereira
Note: Please bring photo ID to gain access to the building. Please allow a few extra minutes for this process.
Upper East Side- East 68th Street
215 East 68th Street, Suite 7
New York, NY 10024 (646) 962-7650
186 Joralemon Street, 12th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201 (646) 962-3868
Site physician: Dr. Joshua Stewart
Other Useful Telephone Numbers
- If you are a current patient who needs to reach your IVF, ovulation induction or donor egg nurse, visit the nursing staff contact pages here.
- To speak to a staff member in the hospital area where oocyte retrievals and embryo transfers are performed: (212) 746-1880.
- To request medical records: (646) 962-5709.
- To arrange transfer of frozen sperm to the Andrology Laboratory: (646) 962-8448.
- To arrange consultations for male partners with a reproductive urologist, contact the Center for Male Reproductive Medicine & Microsurgery: (212) 746-5470.
Donating to CRM
Please call (646) 962-3699 to discuss supporting CRM's clinical and research activities.