First-Year Fellows: 2022–2025
Kelly McCarter, M.D.
Medical School: University of Miami
Residency: New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Christopher Moutos, M.D.
Medical School: University of Arkansas
Residency: University of Texas
Second-Year Fellows: 2021–2024
Jasmyn Johal, M.D.
Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Residency: Stanford University
Shelun Tsai, M.D.
Medical School: Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine
Residency: Duke University
Third-Year Fellows: 2020–2023
Ashley Aluko, M.D.
Medical School: Harvard Medical School
Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
Nina Vyas, M.D.
Medical School: University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine
Residency: University of California, Los Angeles
Applying to Cornell's REI Fellowship
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-approved residency
- Completed fellowship application submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) along with these supplemental items: photograph; CV; Medical school transcript; Career statement describing your interest in REI and research interest; 3 letters of recommendation
- Deadline for receiving applications: Monday May 2, 2022
Zev Rosenwaks, M.D.
Director and Physician-in-Chief
Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College
New York Presbyterian Hospital
1305 York Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Fellowship Program Managers
Academic office: (646) 962-3745
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- National Resident Matching Program
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cornell's 2021 VIRTUAL REI Fellowship Interviews:
Monday, July 19, 2021 (Virtual Pre-interview Meet & Greet) & Tuesday, July 20, 2021 (Virtual Interviews)
Monday, July 26, 2021 (Virtual Pre-interview Meet & Greet) & Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (Virtual Interviews)