CRM's Researching Nursing Specialists support the Center's research goals and facilitate the research program's growth. Their tasks include:
- Enrolling and monitoring patients in voluntary clinical trials
- Establishing and maintaining research processes
- Assisting the Center's physicians and scientists with the initiation, planning and coordination of study activities
- Preparing research protocols
- Reviewing new research studies to ensure conformance to institution, IRB and other regulatory guidelines
Mitasha Joseph-Sohan, R.N., M.P.A., C.C.R.P.
Research Nurse Specialist
Rodriq Stubbs, N.P., C.C.R.P.
Research Practice Administrator